Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Unos is Getting on my S-List

Ok.
I'm a simple man really.
I like simple things. Among those simple pleasures that I enjoy, is a nice quiet trip to unos for an express lunch, which includes a deep dish pizza, and a cream of broccoli soup. I could sit, eat and read, two activities I'm really really fond of.

Someone in the Unos organization has decided to replace the cream of broccoli soup with...veggie soup.

If I wanted veggie soup I could goto a diner.

I want my cream of broccoli back!

Yes, I've already written Unos, and apparently some unos restaurants haven't made this change yet... I'm hoping they DON'T.

Yeah, I know its not a big deal in the grand scale of things, but I didn't make a stink when they took the 'dumb monkey' away (for those who don't remember, basically it was a banana split in a tall glass...It ROCKED).
I will NOT stand by and let them take my soup away :-p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home