Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Other thoughts (not so deep I don't think...)


I ordered this T-shirt this morning. I enjoy the Stuff at 'Ill will Press' and Foamy Kicks ass. I also think that come September, the kids will fear and respect the t-shirt :-p.

besides, who wouldn't like to have more 'one ness' with their anger?

On to another subject that's been on my mind...
Crisci Baxter, where are you now?
Ok its not necessarily that I'm looking for Crisci specifically (well I am also of course..) But I wonder where some of my old friends have moved on to..
I miss them, and hope they're well, would like to have lunch with them etc....I've got to admit though, I think that I'm particularly lucky in this aspect...I've got friends that I've known since 83 or so, and It hasn't always been easy, but IMHO it's always been worth the struggle. Crisci old friend, if you're reading this, drop me a note...

I need more sleep :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger The Reform Baal Teshuvah said...

39 Years old, and lamenting his formerly red beard. Wondering where Crisci Baxter is. BEKMAN!!!

About 25 years ago it was reported to me by her mother that Crisci had married a "Local Gentleman" in NC.

Rich

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home