Monday, July 18, 2005

Hot town, summer in the city...

Ok It's 7:30 am, and its 77 degrees..And friggen 94% humidity. NY SUCKS during the summer! I felt like I should be swimming to work or something. As most folks who've experienced it (and I'm pretty sure the all 2-3 of you that read this have...) Heat is not so pleasant, but the humidity is the real killer. It's supposed to be like this the next few day I understand too... Lucky us, eh?
I went to the rifle range yesterday, and discovered something I was already pretty sure of... I'm a Horrid shot. Horrid. It was educational though, I got to shoot 2 rifles and a pistol, and as this was only my second trip ever to a range, it was quite educational. I'd never fired a pistol or a larger-bore rifle before, and they both have some kick..An Interesting experience.
I've decided that for my b-day I am going away. One of my friends will be joining me..Where you ask? Well... I've been missing Canada for awhile now, so its time to go. If you're going to be anywhere near Niagara Falls the weekend of Aug 12, let me know, maybe we can have lunch or something!
My boss should be back today, after a fairly long absence due to vacation and baby birthing time. I will be gentle with him but I WANT MY NEW MACHINE! I'm desperate to start playing City Of Heros. I was at one of my friends houses last week, I made up a character and got a handle on the controls,etc...Its fun, and I'm really looking forward to a machine that can handle it, preferably before school starts and we're horridly busy again.... Well A guy can hope eh?
Hope you all had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home