Monday, July 11, 2005

The Bosses Daughter...



Born on the 4th of July!

Damn she's got a lot of hair...

On Kids... Personally, I don't want any.. I have enough trouble with myself and and occasional Pet thanks...

My Birthday is coming up. (its in August) And I'm trying to decide what to do with it. It actually falls on a weekend this year, 2 years ago I got a Blackout for my birthday (lucky me eh?). My girlfriend has informed me that she's going to a seminar that weekend, and I'm welcome to join her if I'd like to.....

I'm not happy about that, and am not exactly sure how I'm going to address it. Perhaps I'll spend the weekend doing something else..I donno. I may not even be in a position to wander far, as by then work will be 'ramping up'..I may actually have to come in that weekend, Who knows? It's too soon to tell yet.

Happy Monday everyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home