Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Foot Injuries suck, M'Kay?

So Thursday night, I stubbed my toe. It sucked, but wasn't horrid. Was ok mostly Friday. Friday afternoon, over my sausage thin-crust pizza at unos (I sometimes feel I LIVE for unos express lunch..) The foot started being a bit more...Difficult.......Well I went to the hospital on July 4th, and they said 'nothings broken' and sent me away with crutches and a 'cast boot'.
My personal poditrast, he gave me some anti-inflammatory meds, wrapped the foot, and told me to come back Thursday. I'm at work today, I'm managing with a cane (I have the crutches in the car...) And otherwise, all's more or less ok :-p.
My boss had a baby girl also over the weekend, I'll post a picture if I get one.
Hope everyone else had a better weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home