Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Birthdays....

Ok I gotta say, today is 8/10. Usually I'm really down around my b-day, and this year round I've made it all the way to today basically before I'd felt depressed... the whole 'older getting closer to death' thing is ever present, and my birthday simply brings this more to my awareness....All the things I did do, and will never do again...All the things I Should have done when I was younger.... Spring break stuff probibly is a blast really....
I'm just down. I'm even considering leaving work early, I was really tempted to eat like a little piggy this am..... b/c I'm really feeling like I don't care.
At least I'm enjoying City of Heros... Its lots of fun, and is pretty uncomplicated, etc... In some ways I'd probibly be really happy just playing CoH all the time....I've decided that I'm pretty much gonna play all weekend for my b-day.... the price is right, doesn't require anything special to set up or anything, It's all good, you know?
Once school starts again I'll probibly be too busy to get too down eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home