Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Great Parking Issue...

I work in brooklyn heights, and drive in. The traffic is always an issue (well duh, I DO live in NYC..) However the really big issue is.... Parking. I spend a lot of time in the AM's looking for legal free parking, and am successful only occasionally. Parking monthly runs around 275 to START, before NYC taxes, so I'm really not in a position to drop cash on a monthly lot...
Summertime, there are *3* spots in front of the school that can be grabbed if the timing is good... the spots are guarded by a sign that says 'No parking 7am to 6pm school days'. Depending on who you talk with, either a school day is defined by the 'school year' orrrr... If there are folks in the building or not.
The building is 'staffed' 24/7 so.......
I parked in front, put a nice note in my window, and am hoping.....
If anyone knows any cheap parking in brooklyn heights, please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home