Monday, June 27, 2005

Recent Obsessions...

Ok as kinda sad as this seems, as a relatively intelligent adult male, I've got a couple of completely unreasonable obsessions. I've been totally addicted to The cartoon networks 'Justice league' and 'Justice league unlimited', have been watching a fair amount of the old 'X-men' cartoons, and even Stargate SG-1. Also, usually I'm not particularly interested in material stuff, but I've decided that The Motorola Razr is really really nifty looking... However I'm not willing to spend 200 bucks on a new cell phone (not to mention changing service providers..) Just because I think the phone is...Nifty.
I also collect Dice, and am currently looking for a new bag for my dice. My current one is too small I'm afraid, especially since at my last convention trip....
Silly I admit, but I love having weird dice!
Anyone want to confess to their own bizzarro obsessions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, buddy boy....Motorolas aren't made like they used to be. My experience is they are pretty terrible nowadays. The razr is just a gimmick really....and it's a GSM phone, so like you say, you would have to switch to Cingular, who has the cruddiest customer service (if you can call it that) on earth. CDMA like you and I have is MUCH better. (Yes, I am a gadget junkie)

Second of all, my husband is addicted to things like comic books and superheros.....and I'm soooo glad we do not have the sci-fi channel; because when we did, he was glued to it all the time. Do I love him less for that, no.....(just kind of wished I was more interesting to him than Farscape and Babylon Five....)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

Well.. You interest ME more then Farscape and Bab-5 Do.. However we'd have a difficult situation if we had to compare you with SG-1, with you being accross the country and all :-p

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home