Tuesday, June 28, 2005

AGAIN with the 'no sleep' thing.

Ok Another night spent Not sleeping. This is getting annoying. Another night spent watching TV, and looking at people's blogs and stuff :-p.
I got to work at 5:15, because there was no reason to hang around the house.
The night watchman slept through my calling, ringing the doorbell,etc. One of the B&G people got here around 6:15, and we where getting concerned that he was like dead in the building or something...
Not dead, Just Resting.
Grumbles.
So now I'm working and since no one else is here, I'm playing loud music er...Loud :-p
Nothing starts a morning off Like a little Metallica, Meat loaf and Def lep, eh?

I'll try to scram outta here at like 1... Maybe I can get away with it, being its summer time and all.

I'll keep Y'all posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home