Thursday, August 09, 2007

..And where does the time go?

Yes it seems only yesterday that I was getting ready to leave for Florida, and here we are another school year bearing down on us like a tidal wave....
Firstly let me say that Florida was..Educational. Going to Fla in June was a terrible idea. It was friggen hot and humid. I know I shouldn't be surprised but damn it sucked...
2 Disney notes though. The Disney dining thing where you get one snack one counter meal and one table meal a day for like 40$ is completely utterly and totally worth it. If you pay a little attention, plan ahead,etc you can make out like a bandit, eat quite well and in our case we had a couple of points left over, which we used to get some snacks and water for the trip home....
The 'extra magic hours' although a good idea, I found weren't helpful. even at 1am the wait for test track and sorin where well over 2 hours and I'm simply NOT going to stand in the heat/humidity for 2 hours for a 3 or so minute ride...I just don't find it worth it.
I didn't get to go sailing either.
My birthday is in 5 days. Jen's Tenure box is due in ...6 days. I know its a career thing, it's critical etc....
I'd probably have a crappy b-day no matter what, I always do pretty much.
I'm so not ready for school to restart. The work load is OK actually I think we'll be all set machine wise, but my GOD how often do I have to hear stuff like "I don't know how to scan for viruses" when the directions are RIGHT THERE and the computer science teacher goes over it with them in class....
Sigh.
I bought a new video card. CoH continues to go well, and in fact one of my old friends has started playing again, so I've been playing with him a bit lately. That's a good thing.
Sorry this doesn't make much sense folks, its late and I"m sorta kinda tired but not able to fall asleep again.

I"ll give it a shot though. Here's to a good night sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home