Monday, December 04, 2006

Elizabeth Aakre


Well.


What can I say?


She was lovely. She was smart. She was sweet. She was fun. She was.... So Alive.......

She used to sit at my desk, and just..hang out, you know? We'd just chat away about whatever, and I loved having her around.....

She was a Drama Queen...oh yes...a beautiful drama queen.....At times it was almost a swirl around her....Old enough to know better, young enough not to worry about some stuff too much...

She had the world ahead of her... a wonderful full life of adventure and joy......


..........



Had.


And now...she's gone.

I don't know how. I don't know why.....


Does anyone really know WHY?


I DO know....The world is a sadder darker place because she's gone.



I miss her..... I always will.


I Hope it's a better place where you are now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

May the wind carry her gentle away ...somewhere far and beautiful....carry her gently away ....kenyan

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home