Thursday, March 08, 2007

Something to Think about.....

OK.
They say.... If it weren't a bit challenging it wouldn't be worth doing. Right?

So

If life is easy (and lets face it folks, compared to life 200 years or even 100 years ago life is a friggen walk in the park....) Is life becoming less valued? It seems to me that these days more and more people are acting to intentionally shorten their lives. I don't necessarily mean by shooting themselves in the head, but more by living lifestyles we KNOW are bad for us, yet we continue to do them. I am a fine example of this, as was my friend Jeff who died last night...
Jeff made ME look small....
A Lot of us eat and drink to horrid excess, smoke,etc knowing just KNOWING the consequences yet we still do it......
Did this sort of thing happen 200 years ago?
....Well I"m sure it DID...but not in the vast numbers like folks do today, so I ask: Since life is far easier now then it ever was, Do we care about it less?

Sometimes I think too much.......

Niters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home