Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Quick Update

I walked out this am and grinned my ass off. I LOVE FALL!
The weather becomes cooler, a bit breezy, and I practically
come to life again..It's so beautiful in New York today.
Ok Its a little cloudy, but the cool breeze makes me feel
more alive then I have in months.
I can't wait for winter :)

In other news, I'm heading to Montreal this weekend. I'm hoping
to have a good time.
I haven't had a serious conversation with Jen since my b-day. We are
sorta-kinda exchanging one or two lines here and there, but not much.
We'll see what happens in the next few days. I wrote her an e-mail, and
she FINALLY read it last night... I think it will have SOME kind of reaction,
as sitting here in limbo is...Challenging.
So I'll try to live my life,etc and enjoy my time.
Life's too short not to right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Option 2 is definitely an option when she does Number 2 all over you. :P

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home