Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A general update!

Ok Welcome to march first everyone.
Sorry I've not posted much. I haven't really much to say!
I start weight watchers this afternoon. I weighed myself this morning,
I come in at 295 lbs. Not my TOP number mind you, but pretty damn close.
Hopefully this weight watchers thing will help. We'll see.
I Just LOVE food, you know?

Damn I want a big steak now.
(yes its 7:41 am, your point?!)

Level 47 on City of heros, Did my first Hammi Raid.. Quite exciting, and it went really well.. I can also see that if folks aren't organized, it could go terribly horribly wrong, so its kinda dicey to do it...It was fun though.

I noticed I never discussed the cruise I went on here..
It bit.
Well...That's not totally true. The CRUISE was quite nice actually, the ship was nice the food was good,etc etc..... I (big shock...) Was sick. I never really got used to the feel of the boat, and Christmas eve had me puking and with a horrid pounding headache in the infirmary.. they where very nice and wanted to give me lots of IV's and Needles and stuff....
I passed..... I HATE needles, and if someone's gonna stick an IV in my arm I'd better be damn near dead....

All in all the cruise was NOT a positive experience for me... Jen loved it though.
If I ever do it again, I'll look into those seasickness patches and stuff...Maybe that will help.

Sigh a ship infirmary is NOT where you wanna spend Christmas eve, but I suppose it coulda been worse, it coulda been a Mexican hospital right?

The town of cozoumal (or however its spelled) was actually kinda interesting. I know It's nothing like the 'real' Mexico, but It was still neat. If it have been a little cooler, and I hadn't started feeling like someone was using an Ice pick on my head mid-afternoon I think I would have enjoyed it more...
Next time, gadget next time....

I've got 2 weeks of spring break coming up (last 2 weeks in march) I've got I-con in the middle of it for 3 days, but other then That, Nothin going on. Anyone have any ideas?

What's your opinion,we'd like to know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home